Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dizzee Rascal, Joy Division, Quentin Tarantino


Okay so, yesterday I posted a little memento of my enthusiasm for the release of GRINDHOUSE. Today, I get EMPLOYED by GRINDHOUSE. Arguably one of the cooler things that has happened to me - I'm administering a test screening. A report that I write will be read by Bob Weinstein. B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Anywho, file it under the "My life is crazy" category and on to the important things:

JOY DIVISION SNEAKERS COURTESY OF NEW BALANCE. ALL CAPS!

Dizzee Rascal's label is eating bloggers for lunch for posting "Pussyhole," an AMAZING and PROFOUNDLY OBSCENE song of "Maths and English," Dizzee's new album. Instead, they want you to illegally download this rap-rock/nu-metalish single, "Sirens." I give this shit the gas face. Plus, don't tell me what I can download, you. I'll download as I see fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home