Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm one of a long, long list of boys who love the shit out of you.



So, I'm subscribed to this lala.com music trading site, as of yesterday. And I've got a long list of crappy CD's to send out to strangers from my collection, right? As in, I am sending 10 out TONIGHT. In theory, I should get back 10 CD's that I want more than I want these. The real pleasure here is that the good folks at lala.com leave you a lot of doodle space on the back of the envelope. I have taken to including stickers of Mike Sciosa from the 1988 Donruss MLB trading card boxed set. What? yOU MEAN you DON'T HAVE DOZENS OF THESE STICKERS LYING AROUND? i DO.

I'm not going back and fixing that.

Note: In the image above, Mike Sciosa is saying "Yeah, that Yeah Yeah band is pretty great, eh?" or something. In the "Reminds me of..." section, it reads "Tasty Candy."

As far as I can tell, this is the least profitable method of getting rid of CD's in the history of the world. But I like the idea that I am giving someone somthing they really want for $1. Music industry, please take notice. We are finding ways to work around you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home